GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
General objectives of the project are:
1. To exchange and collect Education Through Sport (ETS) methods for stress reduction, burnout prevention and depression.
2. To promote the benefits of sport for physical and mental health and wellbeing.
3. To enhance contribution to an inclusive and active society through the collection of mindfulness oriented sport practices and methodologies.
4. To increase the organizations capacity to operate at transnational level in given topic.
5. To promote Erasmus+ Sport funding as an opportunity for exchange of good practices in sport and international mobility for organizations, sports clubs and various stakeholders.